Sunday, November 21, 2010

Podcast Aggregator and Player - Mediafly

© Mediafly, Inc. 2006-2010
I have been using iTunes for many years to listen to audio podcast and watch and listen to vodcasts or video podcast. Recently I bought a new media hub that connects nicely to my HDTV and I would like to play those podcasts and vodcasts through my television. I can do this with the computer to HDTV adapter but that ties up my computer if someone else wanted to use it, or with the podcast player built into my Sony HDTV but that player makes it very difficult to add my preferred media. Enter Mediafly, a podcast and vodcasts media aggregator and player. Mediafly is a wonderful service and software that let's me add and syncs my Mediafly account across many devices. I added my Western Digital Media Hub, my iPad, iPod Touch, and my iMac. - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment